19 Penthouse units on the 27th and 28th floors
1 bedroom $1,550 – $1710 /mo 613 sf
2 bedroom $3,220 – $4030 /mo 1233 – 1382 sf
3 bedroom $6,170 – $7000 /mo 1,995 sf
359-unit apartment project, which features a 28-story tower connected to an eight-story wraparound midrise with a rooftop amenity deck.
The units come with wood flooring, quartz countertops, glass tile backsplashes, stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances, a refrigerator with a built-in water fountain and ice-maker, under-cabinet lights and soft-close drawers, as well as a balcony and a shower-bathtub combo in select units.
19 penthouse units on the 27th and 28th floors with 12-foot ceiling heights, wine chillers and an exclusive fob access to their floor and a 28th-floor exclusive “SkyBar” with a wine bar and cigar lounge overlooking Minute Maid Park.
- A two-story lobby with a 24-hour doorman, fireplace, concierge service and valet parking
- A resident lounge with an automated package locker system and dry-cleaning lockers
- A fitness center with a yoga/spin room and a workout-on-request system
- A seventh-floor pet park with a dog wash
- A 22,000-square-foot rooftop amenity deck on the eight-story midrise section with a resort-style pool, aqua lounge, private cabanas with TVs, poolside grills and grass lawn for bocce ball and yoga.
- A Sky Lounge on the 26th floor with a demonstration kitchen, fireplace, TV and views of downtown Houston.
- The apartment complex is offering cooking and fitness classes for residents
- VIP perks card, which will allow residents to access special discounts to restaurants, shops, bars and salons downtown.
Irma’s Southwest Grill, located in the Great Southwest Building across the street from the has signed a lease to move into the ground floor.
|Price:||$1550 - $7000|
|Address:||Specials PLUS $200 Rebate Available|
|Square Feet:||613 - 1995|
|Property Type:||High Rise|
|Exterior:||Rooftop Lawn, Sundeck, Poolside Cabanas, BBQ Pit and Water Features|
|Interior:||Exclusive “Wine & Cigar” Library with unparalleled views into Minute Maid Park and Downtown Houston**|
|Flooring:||Wide Plank Hard Surface Flooring|
|General:||Floor to Ceiling Windows with Sweeping City Views*|