SOVEREIGN AT REGENT SQUARE AMENITIES
The Sovereign will have the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and innovative amenity program of any multifamily building in the Houston market. Overview The Sovereign will feature 48,231 square feet of amenities including the one-of-a-kind Sovereign Club, Houston’s most comprehensive residential amenity offering. This collection of indoor and outdoor amenities will stand alone in the Houston market for their scale, design sophistication and for satisfying the full spectrum of tenant needs. The amenity features will provide the very best of what luxury apartment residents expect and surprising new features they will cherish. A growing national trend among renters is the desire for resort-like amenities where residents can conduct their social lives in an exciting and dynamic residential setting. With this demand in mind, GID has designed a package of amenities significantly better than even the best high end residential buildings in Houston. This amenity package will be a major driver of rent premiums at The Sovereign. Sovereign Club (42,432 square feet) The Sovereign Club encompasses the entire 8th floor of the building and includes a variety of indoor and outdoor amenity features with sweeping views of Downtown Houston, the Galleria skyline, and the Buffalo Bayou. Creating a resort-like atmosphere for the building’s residents, the Sovereign Club will include uses oriented toward health, fitness, relaxation, socializing, entertainment, private functions, and a variety of programmed events. Indoor Amenities of the Sovereign Club (13,342 square feet) The indoor amenities have been designed to create an outstanding first impression to prospective renters and deliver an exciting amenity program and social atmosphere to existing residents:
- The Fitness Center will be fitted out with a generous supply of state-of-the-art strength training machines, cardiovascular equipment, and free weights, allowing residents to get in shape while experiencing sweeping views east to the Downtown skyline, north across the Buffalo Bayou, and west to the Galleria skyline.
- The Yoga Studio will provide residents with a more secluded room for yoga classes or private training sessions.
- The Massage Room will be fully equipped for a variety of wet and dry therapies, catering to those residents seeking individual and private pampering.
- The Library will impress residents with its gracefully designed interior and its expansive feature window which frames a dramatic and unobstructed view of Downtown Houston.
- The Cyber Lounge with the sculptural seating area and full wifi access is designed for those seeking innovation and inspiration.
- The Club Room is an impressive space for socializing and gathering, complete with an architectural showpiece fireplace and designer furniture.
- The Business Center will serve the needs of those wanting more secluded workspace.
- The Demonstration Kitchen will be programmed with wine tastings, cooking classes from noted local chefs, and regular community festivities.
- The Catering Kitchen will serve all manner of private events.
- The Private Dining Room can be reserved by residents for elegant dinners, business conferences, and parties of all sorts.
- The Outdoor Private Dining Room is an entirely unique space for hosting private events and can be combined with the indoor Dining Room for larger special occasions.
- The Terrace borders the complete east facing set of the Sovereign Club’s indoor amenities, wrapping them in a glass-railed outdoor space with stunning, unobstructed views of the Downtown Houston skyline.
- The Screening Room and its state of the art audio and video system is perfect for viewing movies and sporting events, playing video games on a large format screen, or for hosting private parties.
- The Game Lounge looks out over the Great Lawn and includes billiards, foosball, and shuffleboard along with a variety of bar stools, banquets, and lounge seating.
- The Bar and Sports Lounge looks out over the pool terrace and includes a bar, poker table, widescreen televisions, and comfortable seating.
- The Pool is 75 feet long for swimming laps, lined with palm trees, and the focal point of the outside amenities with a full view both east to the Downtown skyline and west over the trees of River Oaks to the Galleria skyline.
- The Sun Lounge section of the pool will have shallow water with lounge chairs for cooling off in the Houston heat.
- The Spa overlooking the pool will be a warm destination on cool nights.
- The Cabanas also look out onto the pool and are perfect for small gatherings.
- The Fire Pit and casual seating surrounding the pool area will meet a variety of socializing needs.
- The Barbecue Pavilion will feature multiple cooking spaces, seating areas, and a fireplace for larger gatherings.
- The Great Lawn is a sun-soaked space used for laying-out, reading, or activities such as croquet and Frisbee. It also provides a much needed exclusive green space in the center of the city. This area will have dramatic sunset views and can be actively programmed for a variety of events.
- The Herb and Vegetable Gardens will allow residents to grow herbs, vegetables, and flowers in individual raised garden beds. These private gardens will be a truly unique amenity in Houston and will cater toward the growing trend of health, wellness, nutrition, and organic foods. In keeping with The Sovereign’s commitment to sustainable development, a rainwater cistern will provide the irrigation for the gardens.
- The Zen Garden is a quiet contemplative area of planting and seating.
- The Outdoor Fitness Area is a special space for residents to practice yoga, Pilates, or other individual exercise programs outside, a rare Houston experience.
The Sovereign’s Private Park24/7 Valet Service: We will provide valet service at The Sovereign during the following hours. Monday-Thursday 6am-10pm Friday 6am-12am Saturday 7am-12am Sunday 7am-10pm