The Mark at Cityplace Springwoods is being developed by Martin Fein Interests who are known for their luxury apartments all around Houston including the Aria and Olympia at Willowick Park. The Mark at Cityplace will be a six-story upscale mid-rise apartment community inside the new multi-use development CityPlace located near Springwoods Village Parkway and the Exxon Mobil Corp. Due to its pristine location the project is expected to attract young professionals working at Exxon’s new campus. The property will feature one, two, and three bedroom luxury apartments with 572 square feet to 1,600 square feet. The units will have high 10-foot ceilings, wood floors, stone counter tops, tile backsplashes, stainless steel appliances under cabinet lighting. The Mark at Cityplace Springwoods Community Amenities Will Include:
- Gourmet demonstration kitchen with a dining and entertaining area
- University-style Library with free Wi-Fi and Conference rooms
- Club area with Billiard tables and Flat-screen TVs
- Fitness center with Yoga and Spinning studios
- Spa with private treatment rooms
- Outdoor Sundeck
- Lap Pool and Resort-Style Pool with Cabanas and Outdoor Kitchen.