Kirby Collection Adds Retail Tenants
This gorgeous Residential High Rise just got even better!
- Pinstripes was the first retail tenant announced, a dining and entertainment venue that will occupy 33,830 square feet when it opens in the Kirby Collection in June 2018. It will be the first Houston location for Pinstripes, which features bowling, bocce ball and other activities. The location also will have outdoor fire pits and a bistro serving Italian and American cuisine.
- Mississippi-based Hancock Whitney Bank
- Houston-based Novum Energy Trading Inc.
- Jacksonville, Florida-based Regency Centers (NYSE: REG). They’re expected to move into the Kirby Collection in the second quarter of 2018.
- A Ma Maniére – A Ma Maniére, a boutique from Atlanta, will take 2,200 square feet for its first Houston store. The company offers luxury streetware and footwear brands, including Adidas, Alexander Wang, Off-White, Puma and Raf Simons, according to Thor Equities’ press release.
- Great W’Kana Café, a contemporary Indian restaurant. Chef Sunil Srivastava is moving his Great W’Kana Café into 2,960 square feet at Kirby Collection.
- Atelier Isabelle Rose – a high-end luxury hair salon, will occupy 3,855 square feet.
- Lukoil – U.S. affiliate of a Russian energy trading corporation and Moscow-based.
Most recently The Kirby Collection, a 1 million-square-foot mixed-use development that recently delivered in Upper Kirby, will be home to the U.S. affiliate of a Russian energy trading corporation. Moscow-based Lukoil signed a lease for 5,900 square feet in the Kirby Collection’s 13-story, 186,000-square-foot Class A office building. Lukoil will occupy the building’s ninth floor and is expected to relocate in May.
“It is so exciting to see such growth and ingenuity in the Houston market. It will just continue to add more businesses and newcomers to the Houston area” says real estate broker, Margie Kaplan of MK Luxury Homes & Condos, a real estate boutique specializing in leasing high rise apartments.
The Residences at Kirby Collection is a 25-story, 199-unit Class A apartment tower offering 21 different floor plans in Upper Kirby. This is very convenient for their residential tenants. Residences include townhomes, garden lofts, apartments and penthouses. The development has 65,000 square feet of retail space over two levels.
The 1 million-square-foot, $125 million Kirby Collection recently was completed on schedule, according to Thor Equities’ Jan. 3 press release.