THE CLHMS DESIGNATIONRecognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require. Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets, and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market. CLHMS Certificate for Margie Kaplan – Margie Kaplan is a founding member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing since 2005.
THERE ARE THREE STEPS REQUIRED TO EARN AND — USE THE CLHMS DESIGNATION:
- Training – Complete our two-day CLHMS training.
- Sales Performance – Once you have completed the training and become a member, you must verify that you are performing in the TOP 10% of your market. (See performance criteria below).
- Membership in good standing with The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and the National Association of REALTORS®, The Canadian Real Estate Association, or other ICREA affiliated national organization. First year membership dues are included in the cost of your CLHMS training. Annual dues for renewing members are only $225.
Education: Education requirement waived.
- FIVE closed transaction sides of at least $5 million each in the previous 48 months.
- TWO closed transaction sides of at least $10 million each in the previous 48 months.
- ONE closed transaction side of at least $20 million each in the previous 48 months.